Style Moveable Partition Specialists are the first ever UK supplier of EPD certified moveable walls in accordance with ISO 14025 and EN15804.
The EPD (Environmental Product Declaration), which applies to DORMA’s Variflex, Moveo and Varitrans products, is the pinnacle of product sustainability and is of importance to anyone seeking sustainable solutions for:
- BREEAM : BRE Environmental Assessment Method
- LEED : Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design
- SKA : Measuring the environmental effects of an office fit-out
An EPD communicates the environmental performance of a product. For each product a life cycle analysis (LCA) is carried out in accordance with ISO 14040, and by having an EPD means architects and contractors can participate in tenders involving sustainable building certification procedures.
The EPD covers a number of key criteria including:
- Global warming potential (GWP)
- Cumulative energy demand (CED) arising from each products’ manufacture
- Total weight of the production waste recycled at the pre-consumer stage
- Total weight of the production waste recycled at the end of the product’s life
Style is also accredited by ISOQAR to a UKAS standard for ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System, positioning the company and its products at the forefront of sustainability in the partitioning, moveable walls sector.
Our work receives regular mentions in the press. Learn what industry publications and other media sources have to say about our most recent award-winning projects, major new undertakings or our exclusive partnerships and collaborations. Discover the latest articles right here in one place...