Style + DORMA = Quality Movable Walls
The Style Movable Partitions Specialist Network is pleased to announce that they have agreed a strategic partnership with Dorma allowing sole rights to distribute their full range of acoustic movable wall products throughout the UK.
Style operates from five regional offices geographically placed to serve the whole of the UK from a local source. Each region provides a complete package from specification support through to installation and after sales service. Growth has been swift but controlled from the incorporation of Style South in 1999 to the completion of the group with Style Scotland joining in 2008. The Style ethos has been quality combined with a passion for continual service & product enhancement, which has led to Style now being considered as one of the UK’s market leaders.
With the acquisition of Huppe Form in Germany and Modernfold in the United States Dorma became the the largest manufacturer of Movable walls in the world. Dorma CEO Christian Scheller believes that
“This is the next exciting phase in the development of our “Movable Walls“http://style-partitions.co.uk/movable-walls.php business in the UK. Over the past few years DORMA has built up a reputation for quality and innovation at the cutting edge of the sector. Our new partnership with Style takes us one step closer to our mutual goal of being number one in the UK movable wall market.”
This new partnership allows both parties to focus on their core activities ensuring that the client can be certain of:
- Unrivalled product quality, innovation and development.
- A comprehensive range of models to suit most applications, projects and budgets.
- Support of a global manufacturing partner.
- UK nationwide service with local support.
- Improved technical support for Architects, Designers & Specialist Contractors.
- Years of market knowledge & experience in space management & utilisation at all levels from design, through production to contract management and installation.
- Full design support including CPD, interactive product specification and reference sites in some of the world’s most prestigious buildings.
Style will also continue to offer the Skyfold fully automated vertically rising system and the Stylefold continuously hinged partition in conjunction with the DORMA range of manual and semi-automatic movable walls to facilitate the best range in the sector.
Continued investment in personnel, plant, equipment, communications, systems and procedures will ensure that this new partnership will offer the market the best solutions available for many years to come.