Health & Safety Policy
At Style, we believe there are two ways of looking at health and safety. You can either view it as something that must be complied with. Or you can use it pro-actively within your business culture to create strong client relationships, higher standards and better overall quality. Our philosophy has always been the latter. By going the extra mile and setting the health and safety bar high, we see huge benefits for our clients, our suppliers, and our own people.
- Project managers and key personnel have the ‘Black Hat’ Construction Site Managers Safety Certificate (SMSTS)
- Lead engineers are certified under the Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme
- All site engineers hold a CSCS card, and PASMA, IPAF qualifications as appropriate
- Additionally, they are trained in Manual Handling, Asbestos Awareness and First Aid
- Style are CHAS accredited, and 2010 Construction Health & Safety award finalists
- Members of CITB, with pro-active commitment to its annual training plan.
Thorough risk assessments are conducted prior to all installations to ensure that when we arrive on site we are fully prepared. We also take time to fully understand a client’s own policies so that we can meet all of their relevant standards, and appreciate hazards and risks which are local or unique to them. This guards our clients’ reputations by demonstrating high standards of health and safety whilst on their premises, as well as establishing that there are no difficult access points to a building that could cause danger or limit progress.
As part of extensive and regular health and safety training, Style creates strong client relationships built upon quality and trust, and gives comfort to all stakeholders that every installation project will be undertaken professionally, efficiently and safely. For more information about our Health and Safety standards, policies or training we would be delighted to hear from you at your nearest regional office.